Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Everything is still a blur...

Is it just me or does time travel way too fast? Cameryn just turned 8, Monday! Are you kidding me? Im not that old am I? Between work, homework, chores, life etc.... everything is just a blur and it makes me realize I better take more pictures!!!

She had a great day and was so excited about being a year older. I think that was the best present she got. Kade on the other hand did not appreciate being left out of the gift openings. We had some explaining to do but he gets it. Channing just wanted to open presents whether they were hers or not and play with them too. She always has first dibs at least for the first 5 seconds, then she moves on. Her attention span needs some stamina training.

Speaking of stamina, I could use some training. Good grief. Where have all the precious moments gone. Will I remember all of this in 10 years, 20 years? Where is that darn camera!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment