Friday, January 8, 2010

You wanna hear a joke?

Since the weather has been nice and cold Kade and I have been enjoying movie day, pajama day and the such. Yesterday he was on the edge, and in one of his bounds from couch to couch he says..."Mommy, wanna hear a joke?" of course I do, especially from him if you know my 4 year old son..."Why do chickens sit on eggs?, because they don't have any chairs." I digress.

Channing continues to enjoy discovering the newest sound and pitch that will eminate from her throat. Be it a squeal, bellow or plain scream, in turn encouraging the antics of the two older ones and as always, the results are rolls of laughter. Ahhh, the sweet sound of family. And let me not forget her ever increasing appetite and menu, today we had parmesean noodles. Yummy!

As for Cam and I , we discovered this morning that we need to add 15 minutes for bundling us all (4 of us) up in multiple layers for the 2.5 minute ride to school this morning. She was totally stressing about being late but luckily we made it with time to spare even though she still professed she was telling Daddy.

Daddy on the other had was home super early today, built a fire for us and was gracious in choking down yet another rendition of ham for dinner. I'm starting to amaze myself at how creative I can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment